Saturday, April 9, 2011

Should I Have A Bath Before Waxing

The future of a coward

know honey, I have five or six songs no end, neither is the right size, but it sure is not going any too bad. I know that are old, and that the paper is wrinkled, but baby, you no longer have twenty years. To them I promised sex, peace and freedom, but you'll have to settle for what once was love, not pity.

Come on baby, you know that ramante write much, say little and do nothing. All that I was only a delusion of youth, excess passion, a lot of honor bestowed upon the man I am.

I know I promised to give life, change the world, achieving peace and selling my death. But I just had not made the slightest victory would have fought and fallen, and at this stage of the game, and would not We

nothing you can not blame only me, nobody did anything and we all saw it. Damn, I was not the only liar, all talked, complained and shouted, but none dared to get shot, stir in the industry all the birds flew. Shit what did you do qeu guan not going bad on the industry will shake all the birds flew. QUNO fuodo shit what guan qeu not going at all badly ? Do like me and be satisfied with what I have: two cars, a house, and 10 hours until the day I leave.

Hell, I know the price is high, I know which way on their own and others' blood lies. For qué crees que no duermo por las noches, por qué crees que todas las botellas que ves están vacías. No soy idiota, sé que esta vida es una mierda, sé que perdí el honor cuando agache la cabeza y dejé de golpear, sé que todo lo que tengo solo es basura pintada con las vísceras de los hermanos a los que me negué a ayudar, sé que todo lo que sé no vale nada. Sé que soy, fui y seré un cobarde

No se que hubiera pasado si hubiera cumplido mis promesas. Ya sé que podría haber ganado, haber violado a los señores; haber construido una gran revolución, que al menos ganara un corazón. Podría haber terminado mis canciones; have wielded a pen, a gun or a stone, have changed my world, yours, hers, and all of the wind, or at least have lost everything with honor.

But I fear it is too late, now you're taking me I have no choice but to leave with you my life where I'm what? I'm an atheist, I'm not far

0 comments:

Post a Comment