Facebook a few days ago I spoke about some weird emails that had already received those who did not pay much attention until Sonia's Corner book contacted me, because he also had arrived.
The first came just a picture saying "Would you give me a second chance?" , which did not do much in the second case and another photo (of a street sooo close from my house) saying "Mertxe, I was expecting and did not come" . Until I wrote Sonia thought it was advertising a dance center that opened near here ha ha!, But of course then we had to discard because Sonia living in another province, had nothing to do. So I think both would have to do with a promo that offered us by mail and that both accept. We launched a little adventure, because we could say neither the author nor the book's title.
Today I am a messenger who brings me the box and I think that is the solution to all of the puzzle, rather than anything by the title that talks about the time (not meteorological) and for which he did lose he asked me a second chance. The box is glued to the cover image and inside was a kind of candy giant, which has proven to be a beautiful blue hourglass. The truth is I'm hoping that Sonia would confirm it has also received.
Anyway, I loved this surprise and as it is a very long book to read I hope soon to tell you my impressions, but since this morning (before I knew that this book was going to enter my door home) I have read a good review, I leave the link. Javier has written, the blog "The library Javier " and you can read here .
I just found out that this book has its own space on Facebook, with a very generous community and Want to take a look? Click Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment