Prize for commentary last 9.
1) Carol, the blog 10.15 Saturday Night
2) Isi, Isi From the blog
3) Carlos, the blog Editorial C & M
4) Bethlehem, which I think has no blog.
5) Dácil, blog Romantic Passages
6) Carmina, blog Ink vein
7) La Belle Sans Merci, the blog Calypso Island
8) Margari, the My reading blog and more things
9) Rosalia, blog What I read
10) Shorby, blog Confessions annoy Rosalie
Thanks!
Today has arrived, spring this colorful award for the blog part of Rosalie's blog What I read and I have to pass it to the last nine people who have commented on the blog.
I'll hang the name of 10 because one of them I seem to have no blog. I know you have many already (if not all), but this time it was not difficult to see who they played.
Indeed Rosalia Award will bounce back hehe!
1) Carol, the blog 10.15 Saturday Night
2) Isi, Isi From the blog
3) Carlos, the blog Editorial C & M
4) Bethlehem, which I think has no blog.
5) Dácil, blog Romantic Passages
6) Carmina, blog Ink vein
7) La Belle Sans Merci, the blog Calypso Island
8) Margari, the My reading blog and more things
9) Rosalia, blog What I read
10) Shorby, blog Confessions annoy Rosalie
Thanks!
And since I am and as I've seen that during Holy Week was hanging around some blogs a very literary Meme called "Take your book , I felt like adjudicármelo and play.
consists of taking the book to have close, open to page 89, find the 5th sentence and write it on the blog, so let it go.
The book that I have more closely because it is the one I'm reading is titled "The mark of a kiss" of Daniel Glattauer and the phrase that corresponds to this Meme and you not going to believe what but it's just where I, is:
Because what used to be cooked Beate not to eat much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment