Origin of this section: BBF # 1
This novel today I bring you came to my house in the same package that came the book that summarizes the past Wednesday. He had not asked, but just out of the "oven" and sent me a copy.
David Torres With this novel won the Novel Award IV Logroño, and was chosen by a jury of Fernando Marias, Care Santos, Manuel Rivas, Felix J. Palma and Luis Mateo Díez. Although a priori
acknowledge that there is a book that had caught my attention, at least at a glance, I have to admit that what little I've read I'm enjoying it a lot, but hey, I will give my final verdict once having read it. I leave the front lines of this story, (which are things) starts at Chernobyl nuclear disaster on the day.
is melting point of David Torres. And this is the beginning ...
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. At the end of the devastated man. This story begins with a bang and continues the next day with a spring rain. " "
0 comments:
Post a Comment