scheduled
I keep anything, just write a couple of links if the blog Books and Literature published a couple of reviews that I sent and match these days of break. If not, no nose peek. My intention (we'll see if I fill up) is away from the computer to the maximum until you return. Did get? I doubt it, I'm too "dependent" on this infernal machine, but do not say ... I'll try!
I keep anything, just write a couple of links if the blog Books and Literature published a couple of reviews that I sent and match these days of break. If not, no nose peek. My intention (we'll see if I fill up) is away from the computer to the maximum until you return. Did get? I doubt it, I'm too "dependent" on this infernal machine, but do not say ... I'll try!
Before disappearing, I record a lot of awards that have recently been coming to the blog and sure you've seen in many other blogs and also I am positive that most of you have already (if not all, almost all), so I jump to the bullfighter as to grant them, but if you are missing do not hesitate to kidnap and llevároslo here without problem. From here, many thanks to all who have given to me for remember this blog.
The award "The best friend in this world" gave me the blog Tatty "The world of books" and with it I tell three lies and three truths about me. Here you go:
3 lies: 1 º) I dig board, 2) I'm the queen of video games, and 3) Arguiñano next to me is just a kitchen helper.
3 truths: 1 º) I've been hooked some pictures of my son (Courage the Cowardly Dog) but my father ha ha!, 2) I play a spring works in horror house! and 3) This year I slowed down and I like reading.
And the award "faithful follower" has given me Tatty Lady again and the blog Boheme "I read therefore I am" . With this award you must have 10 things about me:
1. I love Fridays. As awake first thing I think is that next day should not be early.
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I was executive secretary.
4. My favorite seasons of the year are fall and winter especially
5. Viajar me too lazy.
6. I love singing, but I do muchíiiiiiisima shame.
7. I love chocolate ice cream shakes.
8. I live less than 10 minutes walk from the beach.
9. I hate shopping. Every year I take it worse. One thing is beyond me.
10. My eyes are brown and are not myopic 8 years ago.
On the other side and from "The Cave literary" , Jesus sent me this set of awards:
- Award Amistad
- Prize "Devil"
- Award for "Angels"
- Award Novel Baby "
From "The Cave literary" also I have received the Award "Dardo" and Award "Your blog inspires me," landed here thanks again to Jesus , Rosalie's blog "What I read" , Louise's blog "Here I was" and Sonia's blog "The corner of"
These two on the left to get back to me courtesy of Tatty the blog "The world of books" , but the most big also has given me the blog "Taberna Literaria as well as having a condition.
With Award "Blog Adorable" I say:
1) In what inspired me to make an entrance.
For in the books I read and sometimes I see an entry posted on another blog.
2) Describe in 4 words:
I am a voracious reader
3) Favorite Phrase:
I have no favorite quotes. It is true that I sometimes pointing in a notebook phrases that catch my attention, but frankly then never come back to them and as I like as I read, quickly forgotten, but ... I remember one I read in the book "Everything we could have was you and I if we were you and I "by Albert Espinosa and it is this: " I broke to mourn. I love that expression. It is not said I broke for lunch or broke to walk. Break to mourn or laugh. I think it's worth to be shattered by such sentiments. "
4) Pass a lovely blogs.
I jump it. All are lovely and I'm on vacation!
With Award "Dreams" , questions to answer are:
1) What is your dream?
My dream at this point is more related to the future of my son with me. With all do well to study and personal level and be a good boy I think I'm singing in the teeth (if not ask NA)
2) If you were a character in a story (book, film, series, manga, anime), what character would you be and why?
Me? A character? Never. Would ruin the story ha ha!, But to say something, I'd be Scarlata O'Hara, just to get those dresses (although both braces loosely).
3) Give it to fifteen bloggers than
Did I mention that I miss this part?
And one of the most recent is the Award Cattz " that I have come back from the hand of Lady Boheme, blog " Leo therefore I am " and he should count seven intimate, but well between the lies, truths and other answers, I think that pretty much says it all. Some
I must keep my secret, this is a book blog and not gossip hehe!
Certainly this year on the book you will fall in the middle of Holy Week, but no let's go buy a tad cheaper. I commented in my usual bookstore told me that precisely because of this coincidence in dates, the day 23 will be the usual discount, peeeeeero, day 27 also applies the same discount for those who were not shopping the day 23 by match in full holiday.
Who knows, as do double! So far
this entry. We read on my return, I have not yet clear when it will be.
drawing their hoods drawn from:
0 comments:
Post a Comment