Today a mini entry to remind you of a couple of contests. I know there are many more, but these are the only ones that I am participating. There are still plenty of time to sign up, so I encourage you.
Tatty One has organized the blog The world of books to celebrate his first 50 followers, although that figure has already exceeded handsomely. Tatty
and organizing can go the 150 because the 100 will exceed by the end of the deadline to participate in this contest heh, heh!
Here are a set of two books:
- The eternal (Rafael Avendaño)
- Always the same day (David Nicholls)
have until April 15 for FREE list, but you can read the complete rules HERE.
The other comes from the hand of my dear Nuria, better known as Lady Boheme. Taking advantage within low your blog Leo, therefore I am meet a year old and his followers are already above the 150, has prepared three batches of books that circumvents kindly.
LOT 1 - Hexwood (Diana Wynne Jones)
- The city of dreaming books (Walter Moers)
- Light of the Gods (Juan Carlos Pueo)
LOT 2 - The room butterflies (Ramón Cerdá)
- With heart in hand (Chris Cleave)
- Garduño, in peacetime (Philippe Squarzoni)
LOT 3 - The castle of malviento (Raul Núñez)
- Norma Editorial Agenda
- Book of Songs for Paula
lot to see what encajaríais I invite you to read the bases HERE. You have a deadline of April 12.
and organizing can go the 150 because the 100 will exceed by the end of the deadline to participate in this contest heh, heh!
Here are a set of two books:
- The eternal (Rafael Avendaño)
- Always the same day (David Nicholls)
have until April 15 for FREE list, but you can read the complete rules HERE.
The other comes from the hand of my dear Nuria, better known as Lady Boheme. Taking advantage within low your blog Leo, therefore I am meet a year old and his followers are already above the 150, has prepared three batches of books that circumvents kindly.
LOT 1 - Hexwood (Diana Wynne Jones)
- The city of dreaming books (Walter Moers)
- Light of the Gods (Juan Carlos Pueo)
LOT 2 - The room butterflies (Ramón Cerdá)
- With heart in hand (Chris Cleave)
- Garduño, in peacetime (Philippe Squarzoni)
LOT 3 - The castle of malviento (Raul Núñez)
- Norma Editorial Agenda
- Book of Songs for Paula
lot to see what encajaríais I invite you to read the bases HERE. You have a deadline of April 12.
0 comments:
Post a Comment