Oovo Does Not Recognize The Webcam
a year ago began to be published in this blog entries.
No presentation, only history of Seville.
Thus began a small goal that has been gradually becoming reality.
Sevilla
This has allowed me to develop a passion, learn from Sevilla and be shown to others. Show
that Seville is much more than what little we have of it, which is much more than what little we sometimes see.
And so I thank you, all you who pass by here often or occasionally.
I know that anyone has seen the city with new eyes after reading something here, like I do after I get carried away by the lines of other classmates blogs.
But surely I am satisfied of one thing, which is the best thing that could have given
This
Sevilla, and have found that there are more in love with Sevilla.
May
stay together for long ... and welcome which point.
0 comments:
Post a Comment