Thursday, March 3, 2011

Knockoff Jac Vanek Bracelets

cristina with an eggplant in the ass and saying bullshit correct spelling

... Ls 82 Canal 7 is transmitted along the entire chain of Radio and Television message Excellency the President of Argentina, Cristina Fernández.


Dear compatriots, good night.
I am writing you today to tell you that, against my will, I acknowledge my total inability to govern, I pee in bed and look! very well how to dance samba.
Look, look like the Malambo dance! Tururu
ruru, tururu ruru, how well you dance!
And naked on the table with this adornito back here, lol, look at the adornito!
Ok, that's it. I turned ...

Well, now, dear compatriots.
I leave you with wounded pride and a recommendation.
never but never, never, I make a stupid bet Aníbal Fernández if not absolutely certain that they will win.

transmitted far LS 82 TV Canal 7 and all stations integr ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment