Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Marathon For Cancer Poster Ideas

SIGN HERE IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL

claims a blank vote or votes will not (do not vote is not the same as not voting, mind you) .

This morning we witnessed something that is taken as normal and and common in the world of journalism but what we should complain and cry continually : talking the talk, "you ask what you want me to answer whatever I want," the rhetoric of power, propaganda ... We sold a democratic future "hopeful" as megaphones of the council, because that's what a cabinet. Advertising, propaganda, "what matters."

already witnessed in the Digital Journalism Congress Huesca of how politicians can stick one hour easily (removing time and Prieto Lobo, war correspondents) repeating over and over again the same idea, that is stupid, just that they have their own twitter, for example. Why? "To say nothing? Why wish me good morning in the morning? If you had turned your glorious necks (I hope not too much to ask, but still you carry our own twitter ...) You might have watched the screen and the tweets of the 400 journalists or "projects" could have seen what people really think, what people really want. A great # nolesvotes ll t by side. I demand a great # nolesvotes throughout the city.

I refuse to end up working as an agent of political advertising they only care about the elections, getting re-elected.

I refuse to do a "cut and paste" of your press release without stopping to think that they are megaphones.

I refuse to believe everything they release their glorious mouths.

I also refuse to die in the middle of the so-called "traditional", which will cut information that is not appropriate, where the prime more advertising, which can not think except under permit from the big boss.

I refuse to the law of supply and demand information, business communication based on the benefit, "a company owe me" ... We owe citizens.

I refuse to be a sheep again, a statistical ica, a brick.

Do not want to go to hell, SIGN HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment