Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where Can You Watch Family Guy On Iphone Online

The key that opens the heart silk



I open this file in a web of sound production, such as opening a document anyone who wants to browse. I am inspired the power that music has on us, on me.

I felt as if a giant stir me suddenly and without asking permission to touch my heart. In fact, there was a giant, invisible hand was soft, which has managed to find the door to disarm. At that moment, all my sensitive tissues together and make plans to fly to land impossible (or disadvantages) they do not understand that crap, they just want food. I am suddenly transported to the center of myself. Is it nice? Do not know. It is vital, but intense, too intense at times. Although sufficient to stop the music to be returning slowly to the periphery, preserving a sudden trip bittersweet.

We are a complex set of lights that turn on and off depending on many things ... There are areas that can be turned off for decades, even a lifetime. There are areas that perhaps have not ever seen. As there are lights that are turned off as you throw a shoe at a light bulb, desperate to erase that scene. (...) And what is not going to spend time with others, with the world if we do not handle or light box.

I do not want to end this entry through the gloom. One of the things there is going fine lighting a path that was hidden and caring for the landscape is revealed. And there are many hands that do not go alone to accompany the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment