Thursday, May 5, 2011

Funny Nickname For A Salamence

BBF # 12 Nuria Carrillo Riera

Origin of this section: BBF # 1

In this novel that today I make this BBF No. 12, do not I can go ahead of anything because the start in now as I write. Only I can say that the publisher sent me by the author and I hope I like it. It has all the earmarks of being a nice read of those who start and never loose until the finish. Of course now I'll tell you in detail, but in the meantime if you want to know what's going on, I leave the links of a couple of reviews from people who were very satisfied after reading. Review

Javier in "The Book Review
Javier Rodriguez Pepe " The pleasure of reading ".

These A WAVE WITH FLAVOR FISH Carrillo Nuria Riera. And this is the beginning ...

"I'm in the waiting room for heaven.
Or what is the same: I'm waiting to board a plane, a quick trip round trip to the nearest airport for the sole purpose to see the clouds up close. And by the way, try to see my life from a distance.
"Thousands of kilometers above suffice?

Mamen My name, I have 34, just commit the craziest of my life and yet, I can not scare me.

Strange, no? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment