Monday, July 5, 2010

Face Beside Pokemon Stats

that ass is my wife

Well, dear, now that we're married I'll tell you how it's going to be this happy marriage.
First, you're not going to touch or to kiss, because our bodies are the vehicle of the soul. They are to be cherished or looked with lust. Sacándote
and go head "it." You can be happy without doing chanchadas walk.
We sleep together, of course. We are married!
But never see me naked.
No no chance that my breasts peek in the shower, because I do not bathe.
addition, sleep wrapped head to toe in a robe.
Yes, a white silk tunic with a picture of the Virgin. But do not get your hopes up because it betrays not one of my curves.

Moreover, if you want to see me the ass you have more chances to find on the internet that meet live and direct.

(This research points to this blog. A curiosity: oddly enough, I met a woman in his room that had shelves with dozens of saints and boasted that her husband had never seen her naked.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment