military edge swimming Trot for the GUE mimujer
As in all military training songs, the group leader sings a verse introducing morale among the troops and then the rest of the troops repeats (the song of the troops, in this case, is represented in italics) .
When you go to run
When we run
nobody will stop.
nobody gonna stop us.
Follow, follow, and there
go, go, here, the river
not brake.
the river does not slow us down.
I watch from here
He watches us from there
when they start to cross.
begin to cross. Take
air into
Volume air into
if they can not even jog.
if I can not jog.
Close, close the nose
I close, I close the nose
very happy jogging.
jogging very happy.
The enemy is beyond
The enemy beyond
sobglup waiting on the shore.
in esperaglub gulp.
Come on now, hurry
Come, glub, aglbusobglub
should win. Sob
Blug glub ... glub ...
Where's my army today
(...)
that the river did not come out? (...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment