Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paty Navida Encuerada

thought death under natquin

S enore hospital directors:


I was very dissatisfied with the treatment and care my uncle who gave Roque. Not changed the sheets or the serum or diapers or hypodermic needle injections. The surgeon forgot to suture after open heart surgery. We question the hygiene and cleanliness of the operating room, as we noted on radiographs in the chest that had missed a syringe, a pair of scissors, a bottle of beer, cigarettes and fourteen two used condoms. Which then enters a rock band rehearsing in the room where my uncle was replaced in the quiet, would have been an egregious incident, but for the pack of rabid dogs that erupted afterwards.
Again, as nephew and sole heir to the vast fortune, I am extremely unhappy with the deal. Instead, I was more than happy with your death. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment